Thursday, October 23, 2008

Top 10 Predictions No Matter who wins the Election

I’m not going to talk politics on my blog as everyone has their own opinion about the candidates and the issues. However, I have been giving it a lot of prayer… not only for who will get my vote but for the future of America and the world. One thing that is comforting to me is that God will remain in control – no matter who will win the election. I also have the peace of knowing should the world be destroyed tomorrow, I know where I’m going to heaven but I grieve for those who have not yet made the decision to follow the Lord. Those are the people who will suffer and be in deep regret. Don’t put it off… make a decision to accept Christ as your savior today. If you are not sure how… please do email me and I will walk you through the steps. Give yourself that peace of mind and it will change your outlook on the future. There is no need to be afraid when the Lord is in control.

Yesterday a friend sent me the following list and I thought it was perfect to include here.


Top 10 Predictions No Matter Who Wins the Election


1. 1.The Bible will still have all the answers.

2. 2. Prayer will still work.

3. 3. The Holy Spirit will still move.

4. 4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.

5. 5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.

6. 6. There will still be singing of praise to God.

7. 7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.

8.8. There will still be room at the Cross.

9. 9. Jesus will still love you.

110. Jesus will still save the lost.


Isn’t it great to know who is still in control? AMEN!

My cup runneth over and I’m drinking from the saucer!