Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Only $9.36 in Adsense Income

Hi there,

I need your help - if you don't mind. Yesterday a thought occured to me that I have been blogging for a year now! YEAH! I wasn't sure I would be able to keep this up with all the other busyness happening around me but for the most part, I have been able to stay active.

One of the reasons I started blogging in the first place was to make a side income. I learned you can earn a little bit of petty cash while you write. COOL! Why not get paid for writing?

So, yesterday I checked my Adsense acct and it was a very pitiful $9.36. oh geez.. that means very very very very few people are clicking on the google ads in this blog. In comparison, I have a good friend who started blogging soon after I did so she also has been blogging for a year. Whenever I check out her blog (sometimes several times a day), I ALWAYS exit her page by clicking on one of the Google ads. I knew she was getting paid for every click and she needs that income for gas money! She told me she had $63.00 in her Adsense acct. Oh my goodness! I'm so happy for her! Am I responsible for building that up? I'm sure I had a big part in it as I'm very faithful at clicking on her ads. I wish people were as faithful clicking on my ads too.

So people.... maybe you were not aware of it so I'm teaching you now... bloggers like "tips". You can tip us by clicking on any one or more of the Google ads you see on their pages. Every click is worth a few cents and cents add up and it doesn't cost you ANYTHING. Once you get to the ad page, just close it and go to wherever you want to next.

Many thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow and don't forget to click on an ad when you leave this page! (Big Smile)