Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Own Domain!

This has been a time of learning new things and applying them to my life and to my business.

Showing off my new domain name! www.bienleindesign.com

I learned last week how to get my own domain. I went through www.godaddy.com and purchased 4 domain names for my eBay business. Now instead of having a LONG domain I can't even remember, I can use www.bienleindesign.com and it goes straight to my store. Go ahead and try it! Isn't that cool! I can now add that to my emails for additional exposure and advertising. www.bienleindesignfinds.com will also get you there! Or try www.beanlinedesign.com for those who spell my name the way it sounds!!! cool huh? The last one was www.beinliendesign.com for those who get the "e" and "i" mixed up!

I am so blessed and excited about all the new things that are happening with my business, etc. I can't wait to get my new logo and everything branded. Hope you will stop by soon and check out the things I have on auction and in my store.

Currently listed

Right now I am doing mostly consignment work for three clients. I just listed a whole bunch of Bible related reference books and will have a lot more of that coming in the next few weeks. I also have some beer steins left from a recent collection I just listed. Seems kind of ironic that I have beer steins and Bible books in the same auction but hey... that's part of the business... never know what will come up to sell. However, I do draw the line and will NOT list XRated anything - even though those items sell for high prices. I will not put that trash back into the system. That trash goes exactly where it belongs.. in the trash can!

Here's to both yours and my success! And as in everything I do, I give to God the glory. Thank you Lord for being involved in all this! I am truly blessed!