Saturday, March 7, 2009

Have you even seen a dog doubledutch?

Way back when I was in elementary school, one of my favorite things to do was to jump rope. I also liked to doubledutch. I remember we would tie one end of the rope to the banister outside and my twin sister and I would take turns turning the other side of the rope while one of us jumped. We were both pretty good at doubledutch. Nothing fancy but could jump a few minutes without getting tangled in the ropes.

Today a friend sent me this video of dogs doing doubledutch. wow... that's crazy. I wonder how long it took them to train to do that!

Enjoy watching! If you have a dog and need dog supplies, don't forget to head over to my other site called Everydogsneed and purchase whatever you or your dog needs there. It will take you to eBay and I get a small commission if you win the auction. Super thanks!