Wednesday, July 16, 2008

PowerSeller on eBay!!!


Yesterday was a big day for me! I was notified that I have successfully reached PowerSeller status on eBay! This is a big deal as it means I'm now a business and not doing this as a hobby.

What is a PowerSeller?
There are several levels of PowerSellers and I'm at the Bronze level. That means I sold at least $1000 a month for the past three months. If I sell $3000 worth, I move up to the silver level. Each level has its own benefits. It gives me a discount on my eBay fees too. Every penny helps! It also means I'm serious about this business and I work hard to give my customers the best in products and a positive experience from start to end. I want my customers to have a 5 star experience with BienleinDesign. Check out my eBay listings! I still am focusing on Bible related books but I also have military items listed and other assorted odds and ends. Will be doing clothing very soon for back to school kids.