Friday, June 27, 2008

My New eBay Store Logo!



What do you think????

After several months of going back and forth, Alex from OSI Rockstars and I finally came up with the above design. This is my new eBay store logo! What a proud moment as I've been wanting a custom logo for years.

Did you know that "Bienlein" means "busy bee" in German? I have a deaf friend who lives in Detroit who was the first to tell me that translation. I believe she was born and raised in Germany so she would know!

It is so appropriate as anyone who knows me knows that I am not one to sit and do nothing! I am constantly on the go and busy busy busy jumping from one thing to another. I often refer to myself as Tigger (from Pooh fame)!

Next step is what?

Now I will contact Jennifer at SittingBoo.com. She is an amazing web designer specializing in eBay store design. She does awesome creative work. I am SO looking forward to what she does for me. I just hope I can afford her!

Have you checked out my store recently?

Come and check out my eBay auctions! Right now I'm listing the items of two major consignment clients. One has a huge library of Bible related books. The other is a hodgepodge of assorted items but it includes a lot of military related stuff as this client was a career military man.