Monday, January 5, 2009

Bob Hoffman and Bodybuilding

Are you into bodybuilding and having a perfect form? I have something you might be interested in. Right now on my eBay listings you will find several auctions for different body building magazines. They include
These are vintage from the 1970s and 80s. You'll even find issues with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Slyvestor Stallone on the covers. I even have Patrick Swayze. These guys were so young and husky 20 something years ago! Makes me feel old.

Talking about old.... I have vintage books by Bob Hoffman. If you are into bodybuilding, you probably know who Bob Hoffman was. He was a famous weight lifting coach of the USA Olympic Team and wrote many books. I have several auctions with his books. They are in MINT condition! They include:

Big Chest Book
Weight Training for Athletes - 1961 edition
Better Athletes - 1959 First Edition
How to be Strong, healthy and Happy - 1938 First Edition!
Drink more Water, Running for your life, High Protein Diet

Run and go bid! These end Saturday, January 10 and Sunday, January 11.